Welcome, We are Tim and Tina Hammond and this is our story of a Love Worth Finding!
Sunday, March 11, 2007
Butterfly Kisses
I won the bid! Now all I need to do is find the perfect crib.......that should keep me busy for a couple months. Have a good week, keep praying for our adoption and for the many children waiting to come home.
YEAH!!!! Now, Come to Huntsville and go to Berlington Coat Factory. They have TONS to choose from!! That's where we got Alison's. Her room will be done brfore you know it. See you n Saturday!! Love, Lisa
Very cute bedding! I noticed the post about Huntsville. I am very addicted to Babies R Us. We don't have one here. Nashville is about 65 miles away, but Huntsville's is HUGE!!! I may have to drive about an hour and a half, but I love going!!!
5 Comments:
At 10:14 PM,
Denna said…
Very Pretty.
At 10:26 AM,
The Princess's Mommy said…
Hooray! It's going to look beautiful! Love, Monica
At 8:25 PM,
Russ and Lisa W. said…
YEAH!!!! Now, Come to Huntsville and go to Berlington Coat Factory. They have TONS to choose from!! That's where we got Alison's. Her room will be done brfore you know it.
See you n Saturday!!
Love, Lisa
At 12:50 PM,
Hope for Lucy said…
Yeah.....This is wonderful. Her room is going to be beautiful! Cant wait to see it.
Look forward to seeing you guys this weekend.
Love
Green Party of Four
At 12:04 AM,
Stacey said…
Very cute bedding! I noticed the post about Huntsville. I am very addicted to Babies R Us. We don't have one here. Nashville is about 65 miles away, but Huntsville's is HUGE!!! I may have to drive about an hour and a half, but I love going!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home