Welcome, We are Tim and Tina Hammond and this is our story of a Love Worth Finding!

Monday, August 21, 2006

Lots of Kisses




Since there's nothing new to report today, I thought I'd post a picture of our babies........





We have 2 Siberian Huskies that rule the roost (at least that's what we let them think!).
Teyha Nakita "Kita" is a 3 year old female and J.R. ("bubba") is the 18 month old male.
I call him Bubba because #1, he is just like a big, slobering, clumsy Bubba and #2, Tim is a Dale Earnhardt Jr FANATIC. He wanted to name him Junior, but settled for J.R. when I told him there was no way I was having a dog named Junior!
Kita and J.R. make sure we get lots of puppy dog kisses when we get home in the afternoons!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

 

-->