- Referral Day
- I love spring
- I am aPetunia What FlowerAre You? "You are a t...
- We had a blowout !
- All is well... we had a great time at the race in...
- No, I can't sew
- What now?
- Butterfly Kisses
- THE BROWN ENVELOPE
- Update
- 5/4/06 application to agency
- 5/12/06 applied for passports
- 5/21/06 Begin Home Study (7th AnniversaryY)
- 6/2/06 Fingerprints to Montgomery for DHR
- 6/5/06 Received passports
- 6/15/06 Fingerprints for Homeland Security
- 7/6/06 DHR cleared background checks
- 7/17/06 Sent completed Home Study to DHR
- 8/9/06 Home Study to CIS
- 11/10/06 Received approval from CIS
- 11/14/06 Sent paperwork to Houston
- 11/24/06 paperwork back from Houston
- 11/25/06 Dossier to adoption agency
- 11/30/06 DTC !! Dossier to China
- 1/15/07 LID
- 8/9/07 New Home Study complete
- 8/27/07 Fingerprints renewal for USCIS
- 3/18/08 I-171H renewal
- 6/3/08 State fingerprints
-
PLEASE SIGN OUR GUEST BOOK



2 Comments:
At 10:18 PM,
Denna said…
You have one year behind you. Though is tarry, wait for it, for it will surely come. Habakkuk 2:3b
At 9:14 AM,
The Princess's Mommy said…
Hang in there! Kara will be home before you know it! Love, Monica
Post a Comment
<< Home