Welcome, We are Tim and Tina Hammond and this is our story of a Love Worth Finding!

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

July 19, 2006

Our home study has been mailed to the State. I'm nervous about the processing time, we've been told that there are only 2 ladies for the state of Alabama that review home studies and they are about 2 months behind! The issues with that is the fact that some of our documents are already a couple months old and Houston will not authenticate anything over 6 months old.
We'll cross that bridge when we come to it.
This whole process has been enlightening and I'm so glad God has led us to this mission. I have fears about certain parts of this journey (flying to Beijing!!), but I can only smile when I think of the little jewel that is waiting for us to bring her home. Please pray for the fighting countries of the world, for the innocent people involved and for all the children waiting for families to love.
Be thankful for the brave that defend our freedom, families and friends, good health, and most of all children. Love your children each day and let them know how wonderful they are and how much joy they bring into your life!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

 

-->